Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Coaster Set

Since my blog messed up and deleted all my recent posts, I have to go back and REPOST my posts...ugh!
On one of my MANY trips to the GOODWILL, I found this UGLY wood coaster set. FOR .25 CENTS!!! All wood! So I knew I had to sand it down, re-cork the part you put the cup, and paint it....I have to say, I was super nervous!!! I wanted to give it to my mom for mothers day so I wanted it to look just right...AND IT DID!! Take a look-see!!!
BEFORE
AFTER
MOM LOVED THEM BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! great makeover, I am going to be on the hunt for some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! And what a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! it was so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformation! I really enjoyed looking around your blog! What great ideas!!
    *Eliza’s blog*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always amazing what a little paint will do, isn't it? Great makeover. Have a good day!
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete